We invite you to join Resilient Ways Foundation as a student, contributing, supporting, or lifetime member. Membership at any level includes a membership card in whatever name you choose for yourself, an email newsletter, discounts for our events, and preferred lease rates for our real estate.
After 1 January 2018 we’ll be asking for $1,776 for lifetime members but until then lifetime membership is only $800.
Lifetime members have the option of being listed on the site in our membership lists, under whatever name they like, and are invited to blog on the site. We do not share our membership lists with anyone. Members that provide an email address will be provided an email notification prior to their membership expiration only, and otherwise opt-in only to the once-a-month email newsletter.
What you get
- Lifetime Membership Card bearing the image of your choice (such as your photo) and the name of your choice. We’ll coordinate with you to provide the membership card in the snail mail, by email, or otherwise.
- Our monthly newsletter keeping you up to date on Resilient Rendezvous, other events, the latest news from our communities, and news from the New Hanseatic League communities around the world. Comes in email or read it on the web.
- Discounts on our events and some products where we’re able.
- Preferred rates on leasing our real estate.
- A Resilient Ways t-shirt in your preferred size.
- Being Sovereign, by Jim Davidson, autographed by the author
- Being Libertarian, by Jim Davidson, autographed by the author
- A Drug War Carol by Susan W. Wells and Scott Bieser
- The Probability Broach: The Graphic Novel by L. Neil Smith and Scott Bieser
- Your choice of one book by any of our advisers (Doug Casey, Paul Rosenberg, Wendy McElroy, e.g.)
- Exclusive offers.